Free and low-cost tech tips, tricks, apps and more to help your business succeed!
Join this exciting 8-month course (1 day a month) for small business owners to learn about tools and technology from the pros!
We’ve partnered with local Tech companies to bring you a new technology solution for your business every month.
Receive training and support directly from tech and business minded companies such as: Kiva, VehicleSF, Wells Fargo, Centro Community Partners, Oakland Digital, Yelp, PopUpsters, Twitter, Square, NerdWallet, Townsquared, and more!
You may also attend bi-weekly office hours, for 1:1 tech support!*
Each month builds on the preceding workshop and offers a unique business focus. Complete the entire course with your personal development plan, and you’ll have a chance to earn a new tablet or laptop!**
Sign up for the entire series, or drop-in for just one or two classes.
- Business Planning – September – Ended
- Marketing & Branding – October – Ended
- Building a website – November
- Social Media & E-communications – January
- Business Finance – February
- Building Customers – March
- Working in the Cloud/Tech tools for small business – April
- Access to Capital – May
- Closing Session / Graduation – student presentation, certificates, celebration – June
The series is FREE to small businesses and business entrepreneurs.
*1:1 tech support for SOMA businesses or residents only
**Tech device limited to first 10 students who complete the entire workshop series and a personal development plan. For SOMA businesses or residents only.